The Noah Donohoe case

You tool,just trying to point out to you that the informer in Noah case is protected by your pals in the ruc the very same as scap
put up the initials of the loyalist involved or shut up

Nephew(s) of D"W"M. One did it and the other helped cover it up.

You're the tool trying to score political points on this thread and then criticise others of the same and all the while you're trying to equate what's gone on post GFA with pre-GFA.

Catch yerself on son.

Nephew(s) of D"W"M. One did it and the other helped cover it up.

You're the tool trying to score political points on this thread and then criticise others of the same and all the while you're trying to equate what's gone on post GFA with pre-GFA.

Catch yerself on son.
gfa is dead in the water pop

And today the UDA UVF threatened our cabinet and I have to say I'm delighted to see the public outcry from Dublin.......oh wait.......
The Loyalist position on the whole protocol is rather bizarre.

I read an article by a loyalist business man up North in the IT recently and he reckons the protocol is the best thing that ever happened the North due to having a foot in both camps (UK and EU), he reckoned NI could become the Singapore of Europe, but his main point from his loyalist perspective was the extra wealth being created and potential for more will have the effect of pushing a United Ireland out further to the future as with a wealthy NI people might be inclined to prefer the status quo, which makes sense tbh.

And today the UDA UVF threatened our cabinet and I have to say I'm delighted to see the public outcry from Dublin.......oh wait.......

You don't have to look that far. You can be guaranteed if the IRA threatened the British Cabinet there would be uproar on here. And then they all get highly indignant when they are labelled West Brits.

I read an article by a loyalist business man up North in the IT recently and he reckons the protocol is the best thing that ever happened the North due to having a foot in both camps (UK and EU), he reckoned NI could become the Singapore of Europe, but his main point from his loyalist perspective was the extra wealth being created and potential for more will have the effect of pushing a United Ireland out further to the future as with a wealthy NI people might be inclined to prefer the status quo, which makes sense tbh.
Which begs the question of the real reason the DUP are refusing to budge.

Cos it's not the protocol, it's being 2nd to SF.

But your point is valid.

A bit of cop would tell them - implement the GFA, SAA, HA, NDNA and the protocol in full and the impending BP would be put off for ages.

A lot of posters seem to know a lot about who did etc. Can you give your info to the police and help to solve the case and put his mother out of her agony

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼