The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tommy Gould is out complaining about the 5 month delay to the 265 home development at St.Kevins not starting on site until September due to nesting bats.

Just hang in there Tommy..........

Heard the Ryan interview with M Cooper i will lay a bet with anybody the the Dublin Metro Line will be built before the Cork-Limerick motorway Greens only interested in Dublin where the majority of their TD's are from.

Did he not object to that development?
He came out praising it at the initial big launch and he then changed tack when taking local opinion (people in houses) objecting for votes of course.

He is now back on board as permission was granted and there is nothing that he can do about it.

A Jerry Buttimer style pro & anti stance.

Bats in the belfry anyway......

Heard the Ryan interview with M Cooper i will lay a bet with anybody the the Dublin Metro Line will be built before the Cork-Limerick motorway Greens only interested in Dublin where the majority of their TD's are from.
I remember the initial launch back in 2005 when it was meant to be up and running by 2012.

Anyone believing that this will be happening anytime soon is deluded.

Bit of a backlash against the back to school allowance and free school transport , the squeezed middle feel only those recieving social welfare are benefitting,

Really jimmy? Bit of a back lash is there - was it all the guys you claim to know in SF or was it Enda's pal at the ATM with a pint in both hands told you that?

I told you that there would have to be something done to alleviate the Back To School money issues long before the budget you insisted should wait until October. Even your FF-FG-GP heroes worked that out eventually.

To be fair I think some in the Irish Greens actually have principles and are interested in the Green Agenda but Eamon Ryan is completely dublin centric and cares very little about what happens beyond the M50. Apart from wanting to rewild it obviously.

Really jimmy? Bit of a back lash is there - was it all the guys you claim to know in SF or was it Enda's pal at the ATM with a pint in both hands told you that?

I told you that there would have to be something done to alleviate the Back To School money issues long before the budget you insisted should wait until October. Even your FF-FG-GP heroes worked that out eventually.
Yes there does seem to be a bit of a backlash from the squeezed middle or those who are just above the threshold, Im not saying i agree with it,
FYI i do not have any political heroes, There is a difference between doing something to help back to school a bit earlier and having a 1.5 billion
emergency budget in july,

Yes there does seem to be a bit of a backlash from the squeezed middle or those who are just above the threshold, Im not saying i agree with it,
FYI i do not have any political heroes, There is a difference between doing something to help back to school a bit earlier and having a 1.5 billion
emergency budget in july,

Back to school is financial pinch time for most households in this state. As I argued with you previously sticking rigidly to a budget in October nearly two months later made no sense. And the Government eventually woke up to that fact.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼