The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, it’s not just People Before Profit activist Rory Hearne that is, shall we say, “ambiguous,” about his political leanings.

Popular website, The Journal, is ultimately owned by the same owners as Daft Media. It regularly features press releases about the housing market from daft.ie as “news reports.”

And of course then there’s Murdoch’s 96FM, and Reach PLC’s Cork Beo.

Sometimes it’s useful to know where people are coming from….

RoxY appears to have joined the cause

#worrying

Anyone who doesn't despise Sinn Fein the way you obviously do de facto has "joined the cause" :rolleyes:

You should step away from your PC before you make an even bigger clown of yourself Zero.

I wonder what the other shills make of Colin Murphy, brother of a failed Fine Gael minister, Eoghan Murphy writing in the Independent under the title "The damage Sinn Féin could do".

Did he ever write an article "The damage Fine Gael actually did" I wonder?

Its telling as to how loopy you are m8 that the other two Sinn Fein party members on here have questioned on several occasions whether you are genuine or simply a plant.

Troy= Feed him to the wolves
Guirke= hes grand, or something.

Idiot.

Anyone who doesn't despise Sinn Fein the way you obviously do de facto has "joined the cause" :rolleyes:

You should step away from your PC before you make an even bigger clown of yourself Zero.

I wonder what the other shills make of Colin Murphy, brother of a failed Fine Gael minister, Eoghan Murphy writing in the Independent under the title "The damage Sinn Féin could do".

Did he ever write an article "The damage Fine Gael actually did" I wonder?
was it their granda who rip gaybo off?

Its telling as to how loopy you are m8 that the other two Sinn Fein party members on here have questioned on several occasions whether you are genuine or simply a plant.

Troy= Feed him to the wolves
Guirke= hes grand, or something.

Idiot.

It's OK Zero, no need to keep signing your posts. We can see it's you by your utter stupidity and bias. When you've been told time and again that what Guirke did wasn't considered grand at all.

Bur shur why would you let actual facts interfere with a story you're so hopelessly trying to spin.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼