The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NEW: Free antigen tests are to be made available to TDs and Senators and their staff from next week

UPDATE: The Whips of the three Government parties have written to the Ceann Comhairle insisting they cover the full cost of the antigen tests for their politicians and staff

Lol, what a bunch of tonedeaf bellends.
Michael Lehane rte said they were never going to be free to TDS, I think they will be free to leinster house staff,

Hank Scorpio

Michael Lehane rte said they were never going to be free to TDS, I think they will be free to leinster house staff,

Erra yeah.

Sounds morelike they realised this was a thirty yard screamer of an own goal and they backtracked double quick.

The Ceann Comhairle made a right p*ick of himself.

SoundMan

Poster says that the three GOVERNMENT whips were looking for the tests to be free, whereupon SFjimmy ;) says "they were never going to be free to TDS (sic)" :unsure:

You're trying too hard again jimmy :ROFLMAO:

TheOutdoorThreadmill

Poster of Savage Greatness.
Poster says that the three GOVERNMENT whips were looking for the tests to be free, whereupon SFjimmy ;) says "they were never going to be free to TDS (sic)" :unsure:

You're trying too hard again jimmy :ROFLMAO:
The whips of the three Coalition parties emailed the Ceann Comhairle requesting that both groups and parties in the Dáil should make a "full contribution" to the cost of antigen tests, if they are used by either elected members or their staff.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Titane (18) [f-rated]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

22nd Jan 2022 @ 12:00 pm
More info..
View more events ▼