The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen m8, Cullinane is as incompetent as they come. The guy is of such limited intelligence that he struggles unless reading off a prepared script.

Its embarassing for the Shinners that Up the Ra is given such a high profile spot. Seriously poor selection.

His flip flopping on every issue is to be expected from the party that were against vaccination certs.

Cullinane, him of the grating accent, is still far more intelligent and less of a waffler than our current Minister for Health who is an utter clown. Donnelly's car-crash interview on Morning Ireland the other morning was embarrassing even by his own "standards".

As someone who has also worked in the hospitality sector I see you've mixed up "your" and "you're" in the one sentence. That took some doing in fairness so safe to say you couldn't have a career change from working in the hospitality sector to teaching English ;)

I'm sure to some DJs who've made their living from it, then being a DJ or roadie, or bouncer, or late-night bar man or whatever, they've looked on them as a "proper job". Their ability to go and do the job they've always done has been (rightly for society imho) taken from them at the moment. Why not pay them the PUP for that period of time
Others don't have their place of and ability to go to work taken from them and closed by Government order. Reduce their PUP. As I say, a one-size-fits-all policy is stupid because it's too blunt.
I have no idea what you're on about m8. My post is perfect. I have no idea why you changed it to show poor grammar. Insecurity I suppose.

The difference now is there is plenty of work available. I suggest they go and get it or accept the normal dole.

I have no idea what you're on about m8. My post is perfect. I have no idea why you changed it to show poor grammar. Insecurity I suppose.

The difference now is there is plenty of work available. I suggest they go and get it or accept the normal dole.
Nice try sunshine, but you were caught. It can be seen from my response (and under the new format thankfully people can't change what others wrote) that you initially (before your embarrassing need to go back and change it) posted:

"What the fuck are you on about?
As someone who worked in the hospitality sector your blowing it out you're hole.
DJ Soundy can get a proper job like the rest of us. They're are plenty of jobs in the sector and you can nearly name your hours at this stage.
As for your big bouncer? Plenty of unskilled well paid work available on the sites."

Insecurity indeed 😇

What the fuck are you on about?
As someone who worked in the hospitality sector you're blowing it out your hole.
DJ Soundy can get a proper job like the rest of us. There are plenty of jobs in the sector and you can nearly name your hours at this stage.
As for your big bouncer? Plenty of unskilled well paid work available on the sites.
Ahem.
Here's the actual post m8.
Doesn't show any edit?

Cullinane, him of the grating accent, is still far more intelligent and less of a waffler than our current Minister for Health who is an utter clown. Donnelly's car-crash interview on Morning Ireland the other morning was embarrassing even by his own "standards".

I'm no fan of Donnelly tbh.

He regularly gets filleted under questions.

That said , Cullinane is dreadful. He plants his foot in his mouth whenever he's put in front of a mike.

Its startling that Sinn Fein have a guy so hopeless in a brief thats front and centre with Covid.

I doubt very much that he reads this forum let alone posts from a lad whose political outlook is "give them a go"
Jaysus, you really get a savage twist in your knickers anytime someone highlights strokes being pulled by your crony crooks in FF.
Here you have the leader of the Labour Party trying to serve his constituents/teachers and the Taoiseach (who only took the job to serve HIMSELF) trying to deflect away from yet another cock up (cock up number 15 so far in his little power deal with Leo).

Jaysus, you really get a savage twist in your knickers anytime someone highlights strokes being pulled by your crony crooks in FF.
Here you have the leader of the Labour Party trying to serve his constituents/teachers and the Taoiseach (who only took the job to serve HIMSELF) trying to deflect away from yet another cock up (cock up number 15 so far in his little power deal with Leo).
So you still think he reads here?
What stoke was being pulled?
Who exactly are my crony crooks?
What cock up?

Pointing out your " give them a go" political outlook isn't me getting my knickers in a twist, it's pointing out that you are silly.

Last edited:
NEW: Free antigen tests are to be made available to TDs and Senators and their staff from next week

UPDATE: The Whips of the three Government parties have written to the Ceann Comhairle insisting they cover the full cost of the antigen tests for their politicians and staff

Lol, what a bunch of tonedeaf bellends.

NEW: Free antigen tests are to be made available to TDs and Senators and their staff from next week

UPDATE: The Whips of the three Government parties have written to the Ceann Comhairle insisting they cover the full cost of the antigen tests for their politicians and staff

Lol, what a bunch of tonedeaf bellends.
Michael Lehane rte said they were never going to be free to TDS, I think they will be free to leinster house staff,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼