The IOTY19 runoff poll.

Who deserves the final spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which nom of mine was valid?

The one where I said trump voters are morons?

Or the one where I disagreed with some about private health insurance?

Yeah, real idiocy there.,

It wasn't as simple as that, you were dismantled in that thread and you know it m8.

Il put up the links.

It wasn't as simple as that, you were dismantled in that thread and you know it m8.

Il put up the links.

Dismantled me hole.

Because more people disagreed than agreed with me I was dismantled?

Get over yourself, I stand by my assertion that PHI in the public system should not allow people to get seen in a week while others wait for years.

If that makes me an idiot, then pass me the dunces cap.

Dismantled me hole.

Because more people disagreed than agreed with me I was dismantled?

Get over yourself, I stand by my assertion that PHI in the public system should not allow people to get seen in a week while others wait for years.

If that makes me an idiot, then pass me the dunces cap.

Heres your cap.
Absolutely dismantled.

The Leo Varadkar thread.

Health Insurance-Gate
Pages 299-304

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6425042&postcount=3020

Triggs takes one devastating pwn after another.

Glorious.

I’m not. The majority of people in this country do not have bought que jumping privileges because they can’t afford them.

The median income in this country is 30,000 per annum. So half of all Irish people have an income lower than that. While thirty might be okay, when you start getting below that it’s a struggle. Of course someone on less than 20 grand per annum isn’t buying bought que jumping privileges. They can’t afford it.

But like you said, ff and fg voters are okay with the current system, so it won’t change.

Btw, tonycork did a brilliant piece on how we inflate our health spend in this country a couple of years ago,

1,578,015 people in this country have a medical card, that's roughly 33% of the population by my reckoning so that is a pretty large cohort of those who are on low incomes who have free access to healthcare.

Not really, Triggs.

30k median salary is inclusive of both part time and full time employees, and the stat is from 2016 iirc. So you are including a load of students in college whom many will be entitled to a medical card or on their parents plan.

The median figure is closer to 50k for full time employees.

I hope for your sake KD you've got private health insurance after the pasting you've taken here.

:lol!:

Heres your cap.
Absolutely dismantled.

The Leo Varadkar thread.

Health Insurance-Gate
Pages 299-304

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6425042&postcount=3020

Triggs takes one devastating pwn after another.

Glorious.

:lol!:

How are they pwns?

Jinky brought the lols, Rox made a point about medical cards and Pepe made a claim which I later proved was wrong. 30 k is roughly the median income in this country.

People pay taxes to ensure we have a functioning society, part of which is a health system that’s supposed to work for everyone. Thing is we all hope we’ll never need it or if we do, rarely and for minor illnesses at most.

But everyone pays and not everyone is treated the same. My opinion is that is unfair. Yours is those who pay more should be looked after first.

Yet I’m the idiot.

Yeah right.

How are they pwns?

Jinky brought the lols, Rox made a point about medical cards and Pepe made a claim which I later proved was wrong. 30 k is roughly the median income in this country.

People pay taxes to ensure we have a functioning society, part of which is a health system that’s supposed to work for everyone. Thing is we all hope we’ll never need it or if we do, rarely and for minor illnesses at most.

But everyone pays and not everyone is treated the same. My opinion is that is unfair. Yours is those who pay more should be looked after first.

Yet I’m the idiot.

Yeah right.

You got pwned to within an inch of your life m8.

It's actually sad that you are trying to maintain you din't get schooled.

Its between Fishy believing 7 year olds can give consent to ouberty blocking hormone treatment and me , well Im not really sure what I was nommed for.
Yeah, no bias there....

You were nominated for a number of things, none of which you thought were valid amazingly enough 😂😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking

Cornmarket Centre, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼