The Hurling Thread

He had a right to be a bit peeved at the time. I think myself the umpire just guessed and got it right. The replay showed it was a Clare ball but you'd have to be some man to spot it in the moment. I agree Davy went overboard but emotions are high in the moment. I know from playing myself years back. Trying to catch yourself is tricky.
Think the umpire was unsure, gave a look towards the ref who gave him the nod to call a 65
Ultimately it was the correct call whether it was a guess or not. And could be a guess that saved Cork's season

He had a right to be a bit peeved at the time. I think myself the umpire just guessed and got it right. The replay showed it was a Clare ball but you'd have to be some man to spot it in the moment. I agree Davy went overboard but emotions are high in the moment. I know from playing myself years back. Trying to catch yourself is tricky.
He has form. He’s a disgrace. Typical of him.

Tipp hurling in huge trouble. Spoke to a good few Tipp people after the game who are really concerned that they just don't seem to be producing top class players. Reckon they'll be in trouble for a few years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Michelle Wolf + Marnie Manning + Kyla Cobbler
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Pontious Pilate & The Naildrivers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼