The Hurling Thread

Who do people fancy for the semi finals? Will Clare have everyone fit? If so fancy them to beat KK Galway will fancy taking Limerick without Hannon - interesting to see ho steps up
Will be interesting Charley
To me others need to score heavily than just Whelan as Limerick are too tactically astute to let Whelan play with freedom imo. Galway has the capacity to do it with Concanon and Kevin Cooney to get goals.
Jason Flyinn a loss . The only thing I can see hope for Galway is the loss of Hannon big. Hannon is the organiser back there and settles down everything.
I still think Limerick, they just grind out results and I will go Limerick after extra time.
Talking to a friend from Clare and he reckons Cleary won’t make it but Conlon will. If Morey is full back I can see cats doing the direct ball on top of TJ and Cody . I hope Clare win but I think cats will win. For me Eoin Cody is on Hoty form and he is extremely good and that’s the winning of it imo

Will be interesting Charley
To me others need to score heavily than just Whelan as Limerick are too tactically astute to let Whelan play with freedom imo. Galway has the capacity to do it with Concanon and Kevin Cooney to get goals.
Jason Flyinn a loss . The only thing I can see hope for Galway is the loss of Hannon big. Hannon is the organiser back there and settles down everything.
I still think Limerick, they just grind out results and I will go Limerick after extra time.
Talking to a friend from Clare and he reckons Cleary won’t make it but Conlon will. If Morey is full back I can see cats doing the direct ball on top of TJ and Cody . I hope Clare win but I think cats will win. For me Eoin Cody is on Hoty form and he is extremely good and that’s the winning of it imo
Hannon is top class and an awful loss. With Finn and possibly Lynch out this is a real chance for Galway. Last chance saloon for some of them. Will the Galway back be able to hold the Limerick forwards is the big question. The likes of Hegarty and Peter Casey are coming in after average Munster campaigns but could turn it on.

If Cleary is any way right they will start him.
Conlon will be fine.

No limerick team named tonight. Galway named Theirs
Major change is GMAC to 6 and Daithi Burke to 3. I presume this is because of Aaron Gillane.

Despite the fact that Burke played 6 all year.
Burke is Galways best defender and their best chance of limiting AG although he struggles on him last year.

Question is will GMAC have the legs for put the field?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼