The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Cork plan to have 8-10 schools in Harty and push extra resources into them as academies.
That’s 350 boys in elite academies. I believe the results from this will be phenomenal over the coming decades.
Sounds great, on paper. Now tell me what would happen a young Ben Cunningham, Ben O Connor, Ethan Twomey or William Buckley in that scenario?

Pres play hurling too and are improving. Who's to say they can't do what CBC did.
But what if their school are not chosen as one of the academies? Are they thrown to the wind? Or what if they actually made it to Harty? Would another school lose their academy status for Pres?

And to be honest if they couldn’t make the grade with the 3 lads playing they’ll hardly do so now

So the question remains, what would happen the 4 lads I mentioned if they were 5/10 years younger and in school?

But what if their school are not chosen as one of the academies?

And to be honest if they couldn’t make the grade with the 3 lads playing they’ll hardly do so now

So what would happen the 4 lads I mentioned if they were 5/10 years younger and in school?
Rebel Og will continue sure
It’s a win win
Of course Cork GAA could do nothing.

But what if their school are not chosen as one of the academies? Are they thrown to the wind? Or what if they actually made it to Harty? Would another school lose their academy status for Pres?

So the question remains, what would happen the 4 lads I mentioned if they were 5/10 years younger and in school?
I wasn't talking about Pres being an academy, I was just talking about them playing hurling there, that's all. KOD is talking out his arse when it comes to turning schools in to academies, it's never going happen in the city, any way. Besides, the GDAs are already coaching in the secondary schools.

I wasn't talking about Pres being an academy, I was just talking about them playing hurling there, that's all. KOD is talking out his arse when it comes to turning schools in to academies, it's never going happen in the city, any way. Besides, the GDAs are already coaching in the secondary schools.
Private School boy who follows Gaa does not want Gaa going into his Private School.

You weren’t but Banofie was 🤣

Private School boy who follows Gaa does not want Gaa going into his Private School.
CBC play hurling and are very supported by Cork GDAs, you thick c8nt. 🤣🤣
You ask your Da for money for a ticket for tomorrow yet?
Oh wait you won’t need it as you don’t go to Cork GAA matches, you just sit behind your keyboard attacking players.

You weren’t but Banofie was 🤣
He is a troll, two other usernames banned within a week, best ignored😙

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dmac Burns

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼