The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Dinosaurs is right. Very unfair on Carbery Rangers and as a result of the slow appeal process the final could now be played on December 31st. Madness
My goodness they are beyond incompetent.
Fair play to Ibane Gaels.

One has to wonder how Castlehaven feel about the final being pushed back to Dec 31st. IF they beat Newcestown tonight the final will be played very near the all Ireland Semi-Final.
And don't say they don't care about u21. They do. Jack Cahalane was back in college yesterday.

Sooner the boards are got rid of the better and let the ccb run the lot.

Sooner the boards are got rid of the better and let the ccb run the lot.

I have some sympathy for the board on this occasion as they are in a no win situation.

they are trying to organise a competition that the clubs want but the CCB had no interest in doing anything with this year, but said you can organise it yourself after everything else is finished.

Trying to get pitches at this time of year is practically impossible.

Trying to get referees is even harder with the amount of abuse that goes on - comments hear for example.
There were over 14000 games played int eh county this year - all needing refs......there is a shortage of refs and unless that improves there will continue to be people asked to ref when really they should have retired years ago.

Even though everyone and their dogs knows what happens, without evidence to the contrary (i.e video evidence) there is very little anyone can do. They will take the referees report over "hearsay".

If they dont, then there is the chance that they will lose not only this referee, but other who would feel that the boards won't support them.

Like I said - no win situation.

Yes lets get rid of the divisional boards, all those unpaid volunteers. The let the CCB employ some one so we can moan about people being paid and not volunteers.

Yes lets get rid of the divisional boards, all those unpaid volunteers. The let the CCB employ some one so we can moan about people being paid and not volunteers.
It's a well known fact that the Carbery board are incapable of doing their job.
The Players are also volunteers.

In a way they already have.

RebelOg look after all the underage games.
the CCB took all the better junior teams and made a county Junior championship (premier junior)

So the all teh Divisions a re doing is mange Junior A/B/C league and championships.......and even they they are told when to hold these by the CCB

So i am not quite sure what if any major change it would be to have the CCB run the lot.....

In a way they already have.

RebelOg look after all the underage games.
the CCB took all the better junior teams and made a county Junior championship (premier junior)

So the all teh Divisions a re doing is mange Junior A/B/C league and championships.......and even they they are told when to hold these by the CCB

So i am not quite sure what if any major change it would be to have the CCB run the lot.....
There will soon enough be a Junior County Board who will deal with all games from Junior A down and we will be rid of the disorder and chaos that most divisional boards bring. Seandun for instance must be the most incompetent board ever, if there’s a worse one out there god love that division 🤣

There will soon enough be a Junior County Board who will deal with all games from Junior A down and we will be rid of the disorder and chaos that most divisional boards bring. Seandun for instance must be the most incompetent board ever, if there’s a worse one out there god love that division 🤣
Allow me to introduce you to the Carrigdhoun Board.

In fairness to Carbery, they are some crowd to turn a profit. Must have a few hundred thousand in the bank at this stage.

This was on d'echo tonight, anyone know what it refers to ?

It was revealed tonight that a debate on soccer being played at the Páirc in the future is in the pipeline

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Cliffords
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Notes From Sheepland (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼