The confession thread.

🤔
She was an adult so all's fair in passion Soundy.
Just before I came to Malaga I was riding a 19 year old. Lovely girl. I wanted her to come to Spain with me but she wanted to finish uni.

Look whatever floats yer boat LB, I just think 18/19 year olds would be way too young for me - and have been for decades tbh. Not that they'd even give me a second look unless they were as desperate as jimmy or MOE ;)

I must confess I do like a well-put-together more mature lady than a teenager tbh, say early 30s. Isn't it great that God made us all so different.

Look whatever floats yer boat LB, I just think 18/19 year olds would be way too young for me - and have been for decades tbh. Not that they'd even give me a second look unless they were as desperate as jimmy or MOE ;)

I must confess I do like a well-put-together more mature lady than a teenager tbh, say early 30s. Isn't it great that God made us all so different.
🙂
Variety is the spice of life Soundy.
Young and sweet. Get them young and treat them rough!😉

Jesus, bit of a Wayne Rooney about you is there?? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼