The Action Plan for Housing.

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.
Thanks Enda.........................

They had to do something. Scumbag landlords and agency gutter rats were increasing rents by huge amounts before eviction bans, RPZS were introduced. The government were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Feel so lucky my family and I have our own house. As do all my siblings and most of my friends. Landlords and letting agents are absolute scum.

‘cept for Robbie Fowler obvs.

The State via the local authorities are the biggest landlords.

They also have 1,000's of empty homes lying vacant and run-down up and down the country during a housing "crisis".
100%. 160,000 vacant properties during a housing crisis There was a poor man in a boarded up house in Mallow lying dead for years.
Nobody thought to check who owned the house/could it be used in a housing crisis. Never mind the fact a poor mans body was lying there.

100%. 160,000 vacant properties during a housing crisis There was a poor man in a boarded up house in Mallow lying dead for years.
Nobody thought to check who owned the house/could it be used in a housing crisis. Never mind the fact a poor mans body was lying there.
Why would they?

It was a private home and nothing to do with the local authority.

His whole family and friends all have their own homes........... but those "scumbag" landlords eh.........wait until I get those bastards...........they have the country ruined I tells ya......and tis all da Gubbermints FAWLTTTTTTT!
I said we're all lucky. All paying mortgages. So the government aren't to blame for a housing crisis?🤔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼