tattoos

Todays_Bread_Today said:
No i am not the one with a dolphin or panther on my thigh.

I have elephants ears on my stomach.
I have the elephants trunk just below them.

Ya I Partly guessed thats where you were going with that so I tried to avoid it. :rolleyes:

Not that I have anything against people with dolphin tattoos but I have no dolphins tats, i'd rather kill myself.

Da blonde one said:
Ya I Partly guessed thats where you were going with that so I tried to avoid it. :rolleyes:

Not that I have anything against people with dolphin tattoos but I have no dolphins tats, i'd rather kill myself.

Sorry i got confused between dolphins and panthers.

It is kind of hard to make out down a dark lane like.

It is better to get your own done .. Got 7 ( 1 coverup ) the 3 largest are ones designed myself ... Tattoo Zoo in cork are good for doing the personal ones , really come out well and they will finalize the design for you if you bring in a rough drawing.... Get mine done there after a bad experience in a different tattoo studio in cork.

Triple X on Oliver Plunkett Street have shops all over the world, if you want something original, go to them, they never do the exact same design twice.

Todays_Bread_Today said:
What a pity it is that you have an eye for the ladies.

Things could have been so different.

Since when do I have an eye for the ladies?

Oh, I get it. Me being a lesbian can be the only possible reason for me and you not happening is it!!!!!

Tyipcal

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Big Country
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼