Stuff that headbangers believe

That’s a serious hit list. Surely there are HR issues if this person utters a lot of these in work?

I worked with a nut job before who stopped talking to or acknowledging one of the women on her team because she had a child out of wedlock. Sam wan used to open all the windows in winter and close them in summer.
They're very cute when they go on a rant as they know their audience.
It's actually disgusting what they come out with (believe me my initial list is only a small sample).

They're very cute when they go on a rant as they know their audience.
It's actually disgusting what they come out with (believe me my initial list is only a small sample).
I usually avoid talking to people like that if i can. If they’re in the kitchen etc I wait until they leave. Easier to do in a small office.

It's usually complete idiots who go down the rabbit hole of outlandish conspiracy theories. I'm sure it's a desire to be seen to clever..."I told ye all along lads"

I think it comes from a severe lack of confidence in their own abilities/achievements in life tbh.

When I see lads that I went to school with posting this grand conspiracy stuff on Facebook etc and the same lads couldn't finish a sentence back in the day.

The fact most government departments couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery yet are somehow part of some grand worldwide collusion seems just bonkers to regular people.

Its just incompetence lads, not a conspiracy.

Gemma Doherty is an "investigative journalist ".
Enoch Burke has been shamefully treated.
Justin Barrett is a great man.
The current Pope is the Antichrist.
The Jews run the whole world.
Bill Gates invented COVID so he could control us.
Gay people are that way by choice.
Gay people are paedophiles....of course.
I could go on, and on, and on as unfortunately I have to work with one of those loons.
Was this guy dropped on his head repeatedly as a youngster?

I’d say you’ve forgotten a good few of his Covid theories, no doubt he’d have been an expert on all sorts of things the actual experts were not

Actually.. is your work buddy FSG/Rebels?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jake Bugg
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: The Kates

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼