Stuff that grinds your gears

The Late Late Toy show.

A vulgar display of wealth and capatalist consumerism. Awfully unfair on the thousands of families who can't afford to buy their kids all the presents they want for Christmas. Imagine how many parents will go to bed in tears tonight after having to tell their young ones that they can't have any of the things that Tubby was showing off on TV?

Christmas is a tough time for many families. No need to rub it in their face with this dinosaur of a show.
👍
Excellent post.
The gap between "haves and have nots" is never so evident as at Christmas.
Season of goodwill to all men my arse!

Last edited:
This kind of thing grinds my gears. People will spend their money where they feel they get the best value.

If Irish websites don't appeal to consumers, then tough. They're not charities FFS.

And how much do Amazon employees, paid by Jeff Bezos, spend in the Irish economy each year?
🤔
Supporting Irish workers and Irish industry in these times is a good idea. I like talking with a fellow human being when making a purchase. Keep Irish people off the dole queues.
"We can't afford to lose at home". 🇮🇪

The Late Late Toy show.

A vulgar display of wealth and capatalist consumerism. Awfully unfair on the thousands of families who can't afford to buy their kids all the presents they want for Christmas. Imagine how many parents will go to bed in tears tonight after having to tell their young ones that they can't have any of the things that Tubby was showing off on TV?

Christmas is a tough time for many families. No need to rub it in their face with this dinosaur of a show.
Weak enough effort in fairness

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼