Stuff that grinds your gears

Had three people turn on me in a few days. I'm stuck housebound sick and it's really affected me. The doctor's receptionist tore strips from me and I have to attend clinic though I can barely move before I get my meds.
Nobody gives a fuck about anyone these days. It's also 30 euro to get bloods done and I have a pile of bills I can barely clear
Hope you get well soon.

Had three people turn on me in a few days. I'm stuck housebound sick and it's really affected me. The doctor's receptionist tore strips from me and I have to attend clinic though I can barely move before I get my meds.
Nobody gives a fuck about anyone these days. It's also 30 euro to get bloods done and I have a pile of bills I can barely clear
Cannot your doctor send a prescription to the chemist and have a friend collect it for you.

Assure them that when you're well enough you'll collect them yourself in future. Your priority is to get well so just ignore the bitching.
We all have off days when we vent at other people. Just get well and ignore them.
No the gp won't give me the prescription. There's no issue with the chemist

Sorry to hear that stuffy

Doctors receptionists always come across as absolute weapons

Bloods are always so pricey to get done

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼