so...

Langer Dan

Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
Pointy can make death threats against other posters yet remain on the board? Pull your finger out admin. Not on, morally or legally.

He said he'd stick a screwdriver through his face, twas all very tongue in cheek

btw you left out the part of him being driven to it by being branded a paedophile by the troll just for the lols

He said he'd stick a screwdriver through his face, twas all very tongue in cheek

btw you left out the part of him being driven to it by being branded a paedophile by the troll just for the lols

And that poster was banned yet Pointy remains after making some very serious threads. That fool can consider himself a very lucky boy that jr is too much of a gent to go to the guards. Of he pulled the same shot with me he'd be looking at a garda caution at the very least. I think it's frankly scandalous that he hasn't been banned

And that poster was banned yet Pointy remains after making some very serious threads. That fool can consider himself a very lucky boy that jr is too much of a gent to go to the guards. Of he pulled the same shot with me he'd be looking at a garda caution at the very least. I think it's frankly scandalous that he hasn't been banned

JT isn't too much of a gent for anything, as his posts on here have shown.

If he chose not to go to the guards it is most likely because

(a) he wasn't actually in fear/ didn't believe pointy was serious or

(b) he didn't think that the guards would take him seriously, which given the background to the threats and the fact that pointy retracted is probably true.

I think pointy should be banned for what he said, but the notion that jt is in any way the victim in this is laughable.

If JT went to the guards he should explain to them he accused a member here of being a peadophile and say he mentioned where Red works. I'd wager the guard would ask had he said anything to Red to provoke him into making a death threat anyway.

:lol!:

What a gimp.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼