So, the toothless cretins in the Langers Forum are having a piss up same day as BoB

exactsolutely

"help dad"

"sorry bud, i can't help, i'm only earth's omnipotent creator and ruler. that wirely little romanian gimp poking the spear in your ribs won't let me get involved. see ya."

exactsolutely

"help dad"

"sorry bud, i can't help, i'm only earth's omnipotent creator and ruler. that wirely little romanian gimp poking the spear in your ribs won't let me get involved. see ya."

"Sorry son, maybe if you'd got a job instead of arsing about wanking on about bollox all day then you might not be in this situation."

'why oh why have you forsooken(sp?) me?'

'where the fuck do i start???
a) you're a lazy lb who hasn't worked a day in your life, i've bailed you out so many fucking times with loaves and fishes for your "friends"
b) you go around reading fairy tales and passing them off as truth
c) you call that pikey carpenter your dad even though you know i am in reality
d) you moan incessantly
e) you make out you're as pure as the driven snow - but you're ass fucking maggy every second night.
f) you're a cock
g) i hate you'

'why oh why have you forsooken(sp?) me?'

'where the fuck do i start???
a) you're a lazy lb who hasn't worked a day in your life, i've bailed you out so many fucking times with loaves and fishes for your "friends"
b) you go around reading fairy tales and passing them off as truth
c) you call that pikey carpenter your dad even though you know i am in reality
d) you moan incessantly
e) you make out you're as pure as the driven snow - but you're ass fucking maggy every second night.
f) you're a cock
g) i hate you'

Matthew Chapter 8, Verse 21:

"And the Lord spoke to Jesus saying, 'Son thou art a cock. Piss off and be crucified by the Romanians'".

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fred Cooke and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

30th Nov 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼