Smoking in outdoor resturant area's

ocides

Banned
I see where Simon Harris is giving consideration to banning smoking in outdoor eating area's. What a load of shite.

How does smoking in an outdoor area really affect non-smokers?

High time this government got their priorities in order. He should concentrate his efforts on dealing with the trolley crisis.

I see where Simon Harris is giving consideration to banning smoking in outdoor eating area's. What a load of shite.

High time this government got their priorities in order. He should concentrate his efforts on dealing with the trolley crisis.

You're obviously a smoker yourself.

Smokers don't seem to understand that smoking fucking stinks. It isn't just the smoke that you can see that stinks, it's the invisible stench. It gets everywhere. It travels further than the smoke itself. Smokers' senses are numb to it.

I knew a guy who'd go on a smoke break who was convinced we couldn't smell him when he came back to the office because he chewed gum. The bastard stank. The pungency was in his clothes, in his hair, on his skin.

Give up smoking for six months and sit near someone smoking outside of a restaurant. You'll feel very differently about it.

Since they banned smoking indoors, the vast majority of those eating outdoors in restaurants are smokers.

This is unfair to non smokers and therefore needs to be banned.

As for smokers?

Fuck them.

Should be banned in doorways as well, I'm sick of having to run the gauntlet of addicts on my way into a venue.

Since they banned smoking indoors, the vast majority of those eating outdoors in restaurants are smokers.

As for smokers?

Fuck them.

Should be banned in doorways as well, I'm sick of having to run the gauntlet of addicts on my way into a venue.

Agree with you there, a fella cant go for a few jaars without having to
pass a load of fellas smoking in the doorway,

You're obviously a smoker yourself.

Smokers don't seem to understand that smoking fucking stinks. It isn't just the smoke that you can see that stinks, it's the invisible stench. It gets everywhere. It travels further than the smoke itself. Smokers' senses are numb to it.

I knew a guy who'd go on a smoke break who was convinced we couldn't smell him when he came back to the office because he chewed gum. The bastard stank. The pungency was in his clothes, in his hair, on his skin.

Give up smoking for six months and sit near someone smoking outside of a restaurant. You'll feel very differently about it.

No I am not a smoker. I used to smoke. I'm off them for years.

You could equally say the same about people who are smelly. Do we ban them from the workplace and outdoor eating area's?

As for smokers?

Fuck them.

And it's unfair to smokers to have to sit outside.

Again what about the drunk fools inside pubs we all have to run the gauntlet of?

Smoking is disgusting. If I'm sitting outside a bar/restaurant enjoying a meal/drink I don't want someone's smoke blowing into my face.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼