sligo murder,

SF have been very loud in their condemnation of Russia's agressive invasion of Ukraine. It's a bit silly to try paint SF supporters as somehow being pro-Putin just because you don't like SF and you don't like Putin. It's not a binary world out there.
Noel Cant you remember the time ye had bank notes printed in Russia to flood the markrt and raise a few bob for holidays in Corsica

SF have been very loud in their condemnation of Russia's agressive invasion of Ukraine. It's a bit silly to try paint SF supporters as somehow being pro-Putin just because you don't like SF and you don't like Putin. It's not a binary world out there.
January 02 2022 02:30 AM

Taoiseach Micheál Martin has claimed Sinn Féin “will never criticise Russia” and has attacked its “notable silence” over the Putin regime’s build-up of military forces on the Ukrainian border.
In a new attack on the main opposition party, Mr Martin questioned why Sinn Féin was never critical of Russia, including over its annexation of Crimea seven years ago. He said he found it “extraordinary” that Mary Lou McDonald’s party had been “absolutely silent on the massive Russian military build-up on the Ukraine [border]” in recent weeks.
Russia has amassed more than 100,000 troops along the border, but Russian president Vladimir Putin denies planning to invade the country, insisting the troops are there for military exercises. The move has sparked the threat of sanctions from the US and the EU, which Putin warned against last week.

Michael Martin was way ahead of us all less than 4 months ago.

Sinn Feins rapid recent volte face on Ukraine was a joy to behold.

I think he has now moved to goal posts to "one radio show didn't cover it, and from that I have inferred a national media conspiracy..."
Just wait until he hears about social media where most people really get their news rather than waiting for the RTE news at 9.00pm each and every evening.

Non serious offences generally refer to things like public order or traffic offences.

That clears up nothing. Except that you are asking if someone who is innocent can be treated as guilty, which I don't think you really need any answer to...
C'mon you're not that stupid. I'm asking whether someone who is in this country illegally can avail of this scheme where they're suspected of involvement in serious criminal activities. And again you haven't answered whatever weasily way you want to put it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼