Sir Henry's - The Myths

Absolute gent! Haven't seen him in years!

anyone remember don murray and his son ronan.were bouncers in GPH.ronan did henrys.a toal cock.saw him kick a guy down the stairs one night and thump his head when on the ground with his walkie talkie.another night he stopped one of the crinnions and all hell broke out at the door.he ran off the door leaving the other lads to sort it out.spineless fuck

anyone remember don murray and his son ronan.were bouncers in GPH.ronan did henrys.a toal cock.saw him kick a guy down the stairs one night and thump his head when on the ground with his walkie talkie.another night he stopped one of the crinnions and all hell broke out at the door.he ran off the door leaving the other lads to sort it out.spineless fuck

I've heard that story before actually...

anyone remember the curry the GPH had to serve for the late bar license.utter swill.i know for a fact staff would spit in it and blow snots in it.how do i know:confused:because i did it too:lol!::lol!::lol!:

I've heard that story before actually...
his uncle christy did door too.used live in ashford court.a gent of a man.tough as fucking nails but not a nasty fuck.the night that happened.christy in front of all the staff when the place was empty called his nephew a snivelling bitch and told him he had better watch his back for what he had said and done at the door:cool:it was like watching ROADHOUSE:twisted:

was meant to work it but didnt.i swapped with my brother.he wasnt impressed at all with the gig.much prefered the night transvisionvamp played there on a sunday night.we had to deliver a tray of beer to the bands hotel room after the gig.singer-wendy james was wearing this skin tight dress with ripped tights as i put tray down i nearly blew my load.she was sitting on her bed legs open with no knickers on.oh bliss:cool:she was a honey and the stuff of many a wank:twisted:

I seen Wendy with Transvision Vamp above in Thurles(Trip to Tipp)around 90/91.Mad bitch had the place lifting..

"I want your love"..that was their big one..

Transvisionvamp.jpg

I cant count the times I was brought out the back stairwell and searched. I was told i was the spit of some dealer. I swear it god it was head wrecking after a while.

I seen Wendy with Transvision Vamp above in Thurles(Trip to Tipp)around 90/91.Mad bitch had the place lifting..

"I want your love"..that was their big one..

Transvisionvamp.jpg

NICE FLAPS ON HER:mrgreen:eek:ld keg room in henrys was down the front of the hotel.had to get ice one night.stock guy was a nut case.we used to phone when we needed keg changed.he was murder for drinking stock.anyway when i went to get the ice there he was standing on a keg pissing into the ice machine.i filled ice buckets and went back up.I NEVER TOLD THE BAR MANAGER.all the staff found out but said nothing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rob Lamberti - A Celebration of George Michael
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼