Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Killing Jerry McCabe is ok because of hIStoRy.

Lol ycnmiu the shinner justify anything mentality.

The only one suggesting the "killing of Jerry McCabe is ok" is in fact YOU!

I called it a deplorable act, though you probably struggle to understand such polysyllabic words like "deplorable"

I’ll never forget one day meeting a lad I went school with in town. SF member. He was after a few scoops and we got talking about SF and MLMD. It was the summer of 2019 so not long after the local and European elections that year.

He was giving out yards about her and that she was ruining the party because of x, y and z. Same fella 6 months later plasters all over Facebook how great she is and how she should be Taoiseach.

Some party for whipping people into line.

I’ll never forget one day meeting a lad I went school with in town. SF member. He was after a few scoops and we got talking about SF and MLMD. It was the summer of 2019 so not long after the local and European elections that year.

He was giving out yards about her and that she was ruining the party because of x, y and z. Same fella 6 months later plasters all over Facebook how great she is and how she should be Taoiseach.

I remember posting back around 2019 that I didn't vote for her to lead the party. And numerous times since I've said it here and elsewhere that I don't think she's the best party leader we could have. And I continue to say I find her style too abrasive. But she got voted in by the democratic majority of the membership

Some party for following votes of their membership.

I remember posting back around 2019 that I didn't vote for her to lead the party. And numerous times since I've said it here and elsewhere that I don't think she's the best party leader we could have. And I continue to say I find her style too abrasive. But she got voted in by the democratic majority of the membership

To be fair most parties are much more disciplined now in terms of loyalty to their leaders. Enda led FG for 15 years, Leo 7 years over FG, Micheál has been FF leader for 13 years. SF won’t replace MLMD anytime soon.

The above post by me was more so highlighting how fickle that lad was in that she went from zero to hero almost overnight.

You're some man for trotting out the democracy line :ROFLMAO:
In 35 years of Gerry Adams (unchallenged ?) leadership, FF have 4 different leaders, FG have had 6, Labour 4 and the Green even had 3. That's a dictatorship. Even any challenge is met with obstacles such as with MON.
Democracy my hole
:ROFLMAO:

In 35 years of Gerry Adams (unchallenged ?) leadership, FF have 4 different leaders, FG have had 6, Labour 4 and the Green even had 3. That's a dictatorship. Even any challenge is met with obstacles such as with MON.
Democracy my hole

I know it'll come as a major surprise to the dullards but longevity does not mean lack of democracy.

Of course that happened 🤣🤣

Democracy my hole
Democracy?
There is currently a Covid inquiry in the UK.
We don't even have a terms of reference and when it was said families of the 2300 who died in care homes want to know why it's taking so long and the government were asked would they compel people to turn up to an inquiry before the term of this government ends they didn't answer the question.
The Ceann Comhairle admonished. Peadar Tóibín for asking for a proper answer rather than being disgusted that the question of 2300 families were ignored.
Will this be another Stardust?
Democracy my fucking hole.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

11th Aug 2024 @ 5:30 pm
More info..

Mick Grace Duo

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼