Short-time ebook Deal for fantasy fans

For interested fantasy readers, Irish Imbas Books is making Fionn: Defence of Ráth Bládhma available for 99c or 99p at all the major ebook outlets for the next two days (and possibly three - I still haven't worked out the time differences here!).

The first book in a contemporary series of the Fenian Cycle, this has probably been our biggest seller over the last two years and it's currently a finalist in Mark Lawrence's SPFBO 2016 competition. Just be aware though, it really is a very different take on the sanitized Fenian Cycle tales we grew up with as kids, far grittier and more realistic (i..e not Celtic-Lite). I'd be particularly keen to hear what Irish readers think so please do drop me a line if you feel like it.

If this isn't your thing, I'd also highly recommend some of the other authors from the SPFBO 2016 competition (here: http://mark---lawrence.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/the-final-round-of-self-published.html. They're my direct competition of course but the ones I've got to know are exceedingly nice people and some of them are producing some amazing work (b******s!). As a group, I suspect they'll be leading a substantial part of the fantasy writing over the next few years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼