Shipping Box to Australia

Hi all,

I am headed for Sydney in March, via 3 months backpacking in South America from early January. I need to ship suits and workwear down to Sydney during the next 2 weeks.

Would anyone have any experience and guidance on best places to pick up box for shipping the items (hoping to ship down about 20kg of stuff) and whether An Post or alternative courier is the way to go.

Cheers

I used a company called Seven Seas when I did the same around 8 years ago. Shipped 2 boxes in October they arrived just before me at the end of December. They were very reasonable as well if I remember correctly

oh really? i thought the packaging up and shipping would be treated separately....... i actually went away today and picked up two export boxes from a place in Togher that should cover off all that i need to send over.

I'll check out Seven Seas alright though and see if they might be the option to take.......cheers Eoin

oh really? i thought the packaging up and shipping would be treated separately....... i actually went away today and picked up two export boxes from a place in Togher that should cover off all that i need to send over.

I'll check out Seven Seas alright though and see if they might be the option to take.......cheers Eoin

I'd highly recommend them anyway, we used them on the way back as well. It's really handy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼