Say no to bullying.

Roxetten

This is a tough watch, but it shows the serious side to the notion of just being kind.

Such a pity that there is such nastiness in the world.

I havn't watched this and I don't intend on doing so, but it's been impossible to escape over the last few days. Absolutely heartbreaking.

So many people and celebs have gotten in touch, which is great to see. No kid should EVER be bullied. It's NEVER ok.

This is awful on the poor little guy. Nobody should have to suffer bullying in any form. Teachers should be doing more to stop this! Having suffered from bullying myself in school, most teachers dont want to know and turn a blind eye. Some even joined in the slagging with the bullies.

This is awful on the poor little guy. Nobody should have to suffer bullying in any form. Teachers should be doing more to stop this! Having suffered from bullying myself in school, most teachers dont want to know and turn a blind eye. Some even joined in the slagging with the bullies.

Teachers can be some of the worst bullies, I'll never understand going into a profession where you hate the people you're supposed to care for.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼