Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

.... because that’s what seems to be you’re position all of this time ... easy to sit in you’re comfortable perch and pontificate you’re whataboutery.... it’s not you’re three year old sister that’s been butchered ...

.... because that’s what seems to be you’re position all of this time ... easy to sit in you’re comfortable perch and pontificate you’re whataboutery.... it’s not you’re three year old sister that’s been butchered ...
I take a very practical approach, a push for negotiations between the two sides, i think the invasion was disasterous just like the Iraq war but it is up to the world to negotiate a peace.

Last edited:
I take a very practical approach, a push for negotiations between the two sides, i think the invasion was disasterous just like the Iraq war but it is up to the world to negotiate a peace.

The only useful practical approach of yours would be deleting the account and get back to school...

"Practical approach" to sit "to negotiations" is for you terrorism - well done Dumbo...

This is russia who unprovoked attacked Ukraine and is slaughtering civilians, raping and murdering people, kidnapping children, doing ethnical cleansing on occupied territory, flattering the villages and towns - you imbecile.

and posting shit propaganda from shit propagandist John Moran suppose to be of argument? This clown copied and pasted RIA Novosti news without even realizing the bullshit in it. Good enough for a gentleman with your intellectual capabilities. The really true news from: "Multipolar Jungle Boy" as he describes himself. Loonies are your sources, no wonder you make a fool of yourself every and each time you are trying to excuse russians here and every each time you start your incredibly dumb whataboutery.

Seriously, delete your accounts and start with books...

Here is how russians are not (I repeat, are not) using Nuclear Power plant as a hostage, they do not!

Here is some info from many other coming from individuals who are supplying weapons and other means to Ukraine, to help with kicking the invaders out:

Przechwytywanie.jpg

Here some more from what SilkY calls "a practical approach" ffs...

I will drop some more news later. Trying to find that Donietsk alleged attack but struggling to find any info. On the side note: MLRS claimed in shit-post would have to be GRAD system. And it would be the first ever use of it in urban terrain by Ukrainians, this weapon is no good for urban terrain and is absolutely not accurate. But apparently this alleged "Ukrainian attack" comes nicely with another butchering from Moscow. What a coincidence!

23 dead in Uman. Include 4 children.
It's not rage anymore. There are no such words anymore.

photo_2023-04-28_20-38-14-jpg.5041513

and to give another level of context, here is some info on this attack from my Ukrainian contact:

This would be an excuse, if it were not for dozens of similar cases before the rocket hits the exact middle of the panel house in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping. Exactly the same shot pattern every time. And the main thing. Uman is a small historical city where there is nothing from heavy industry and at least something that can resemble military infrastructure. This is not Kyiv, Lviv or Dnipro, where there is something. All there is - a distillery, several supermarkets, an elevator, old synagogues and Jews. The local population lives off tourism for the Jewish holidays, when Hasidim from all over the world come there. This is almost half of the city's economy. It's just that the Russians pathologically want to kill Ukrainians. We are an inferior race for them, just like Jews for the Nazis or Bosniaks for the Serbs. It is difficult for a normal civilized person to understand. But Russians are not normal civilized people.

uman-street-pray.jpg

800px-Hasid-Uman_%283%29.JPG

9b6ee375b98051a1ffbe3735450936f8.png

From one of the users of the board I am on (reliable source):

I have a friend who lives in the neighborhood where the bombed house is
She sent me photos but they are not suitable for publication
What we see in publicly available materials is nothing
There are a lot of human remains so it is difficult to determine the number of victims

She only after today decided that she will leave Ukraine to me to the UK

1682708477639-png.5041891

and about russians reporting Ukrainian alleged attack on Donetsk with use of Grad system...
Even Reuters is extremely careful posting anything about it:

so the source for this "brutal attack" refused to give the name on this attack claim:

1682710208132.png
The minibus they claim was hit by Grad system and from which "only driver survived":

Aftermath of recent shelling in Donetsk

if you ask me, it is not how the result of Grad hit is alike ;)

Reuters did not manage to confirm it, despite "such a big tragedy":

1682710326441.png
So the only source is puppet mayor posting on telegram and then RIA Novosti picking up the topic - well done, very legit!

1682710383383.png

and just to remind you of this coincidence:

1682710418421.png

How dumb anyone must be to fall into this poor propaganda. How dumb must anyone be to post this bs online...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼