Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I will admit that the Ukrainians are brave and fought fiercely but it came at a high prise, 10 million internally displaced, bombed out cities, if it is a victory it is a pyrrhic one.
you are one deluded fool, so its the Ukrainians fault for not being French and actually putting up a fight for their homeland. You do know the Russians could have stayed at home and none of this would have transpired.

More butchery of the language.

What the Russians have done in Mariupol will live in infamy. For you to hold it up as anything other than a glaring example of Putin's savagery and cowardice is contemptible.
I am not listening to you who spends time spamming on this site and accusing others of being bots and being pro Putin which couldn't be further from the truth, I have condemned Russian atrocities and have condemned the illegal war but that does not satisfy you, excuse me if I don't mind not being praised by you.

Yes but Ukraine is far away from the Atlantic. None of those countries border the Atlantic Stacky or particularly close to it.
So what?

NATO is just a name of a group of countries that do not want to be wiped of the face of the earth by an aggressive corrupt Russia.

They have been proven right.

I am not listening to you who spends time spamming on this site and accusing others of being bots and being pro Putin which couldn't be further from the truth, I have condemned Russian atrocities and have condemned the illegal war but that does not satisfy you, excuse me if I don't mind not being praised by you.

6adpfz.jpg

you are one deluded fool, so its the Ukrainians fault for not being French and actually putting up a fight for their homeland. You do know the Russians could have stayed at home and none of this would have transpired.
Watch it😃

France fought against all invaders and lost in WW2 to a stronger foe

10,000 + Russian dead in a month and you still have bots trying to paint this as something other than an absolute catastrophe for the Russians.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼