Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Your boys are taking one hell of a beating.

The Mayor of Mariupol said it will take $10 billion+ to even restore its infrastructure alone.

There are no good outcomes for Russia in its disastrous war on Ukraine.

None.

It will wax and wane, drag on and be bloody and messy in the region and the longer it goes on the worse it is for Putin. ( 40+ Ukranian towns liberated today as the Russians flee in areas)

The longer it goes on the weaker he and Russia get.

Let him be taken down from within and do a deal with the next regime who are likely to be more open and wish to end the damaging sanctions.
Not sure about 40+ Ukrainian towns liberated, I do know that the Russians have withdrawn from the North to concentrate on the East and Mariupol is still a besieged city. Putin wants to connect up Crimea with the Donbass and clean out Mariupol of insurgence.

Not sure about 40+ Ukrainian towns liberated, I do know that the Russians have withdrawn from the North to concentrate on the East and Mariupol is still a besieged city. Putin wants to connect up Crimea with the Donbass and clean out Mariupol of insurgence.
Insurgents m8.

I know English isn't your first language so I'll go easy on you.

What "insurgence"?

Just Ukranians defending their country against an aggressor.

"Withdrawn" is just a polite word for a withering battered retreat.

What "insurgence"?

Just Ukranians defending their country against an aggressor.

"Withdrawn" is just a polite word for a withering battered retreat.
As part of the peace talks the Kremlin has refocused its troops on the East and the South of country which is what they wanted all along, Kiev was a secondary target. If they occupy to too much territory it will be harder to maintain control.

As part of the peace talks the Kremlin has refocused its troops on the East and the South of country which is what they wanted all along, Kiev was a secondary target. If they occupy to too much territory it will be harder to maintain control.
Your brave boys on $25 a month sacrificed themselves for a multi-billionaire dictator and got walloped as Putins 72 hour plan for regime change in Kyiv was repulsed.

Russias capabilities never matched its deluded ambition.

Russia lost on every front as a paper tiger with a deluded weak leader

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼