Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

SilkY you must have started weekend drinking earlier :) When Poles were going to put a statue to commemorate Soviet animals in Gdansk the orc embassy was protesting :) I really do not know why, after all it was really accurate depiction of those hordes and what they did:

c4a3fa52-3409-11e3-a471-0025b511229e.jpg

SilkY you must have started weekend drinking earlier :) When Poles were going to put a statue to commemorate Soviet animals in Gdansk the orc embassy was protesting :) I really do not know why, after all it was really accurate depiction of those hordes and what they did:

c4a3fa52-3409-11e3-a471-0025b511229e.jpg
Let’s not forget the Soviet monument in Berlin called by the locals as “The Tomb of the Unknown Rapist”.

p1000445.jpg

Taking down statues and monuments coild be seen as cultural vandalism, the point I make about us is we are remembering the Black & Tans and we don't take down British statues yet the Baltic states want to remove Red Army statues.

She has been behind the taking down of Soviet and Russian monuments, if say Ireland decided to take down British statues there would be outrage also those RTÉ people think it a good idea to commemmorate the Black & Tans in this here republic while the Estonians want go erase Russians.
Whatabout, whatabout, whatabout

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼