Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I hope 2024 will be the year that EU and UK get serious about taking on the Rogue State - Ru - ruled by a war criminal

Ru has an economy the size of Spain yet it is producing more war supplies than the EU and UK combined

We need to get serious

Sort out Orban and ramp up production of supplies for Ua

Last edited:
"The Israelis have succeeded in killing twice as many civilians in Gaza as the number of civilians the Russians have killed in the Ukraine. during their almost two year war."

Back under your duvet now, you lying c8nt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From 24 February 2022, which marked the start of the large-scale armed attack by the Russian Federation, to 24 September 2023, OHCHR recorded 27,449 civilian casualties in the country: 9,701 killed and 17,748 injured.

That is the OHCHR statement where Hank said that my statement was incorrect -sad to reduce Hank to your level of "eeinsteinism" now who is {in your parlance} the lying cunt??? :rolleyes:

You need to get serious in the US and sort out Trump also

If Trump gets in, he will simply say that EU, UK and other NATO countries are not doing their fair share of the heavy lifting. It will be his perfect excuse to stop supporting Ua.

However, we need to show that we have the determination to back Ua all the way. Otherwise, IMO, NATO could be in terminal decline and Putin would be emboldened to continue his war mongering.

If Trump gets in, he will simply say that EU, UK and other NATO countries are not doing their fair share of the heavy lifting. It will be his perfect excuse to stop supporting Ua.

However, we need to show that we have the determination to back Ua all the way. Otherwise, IMO, NATO could be in terminal decline and Putin would be emboldened to continue his war mongering.
Ukraine has shown that without nuclear weapons Russia does not pose a credible conventional military threat to Nato , though it can continue to be a malignant nuisance by using other methods

India's foreign minister spent 5 days in Moscow, looking to increase trade including cooperation in weapon production.

We need to see countries that respect the International Rule of Law to strengthen cooperation - US, Canada, Europe, Aus, NZ, S Korea, Japan - make a huge effort to ensure a Ua victory. Ua does not have the manpower for a long war. Must win within 2 years.

We must he clear about our trade with Rogue States, Ru, China, N Korea, Iran, Venezuela etc

Countries like Brazil, S Africa, Turkey and Hungary must be given a clear ultimatum - You are either with us or against us

I must reluctantly state that the notion of cooperation with Rogue States isn't practical. We have been sleep walking for far too long.

We must decide if we are going to fight to preserve our World Order - let the Rogue nations do their own thing but we cannot fund them. It will be gradual but trade with China and India must be drastically reduced

India's foreign minister spent 5 days in Moscow, looking to increase trade including cooperation in weapon production.

We need to see countries that respect the International Rule of Law to strengthen cooperation - US, Canada, Europe, Aus, NZ, S Korea, Japan - make a huge effort to ensure a Ua victory. Ua does not have the manpower for a long war. Must win within 2 years.

We must he clear about our trade with Rogue States, Ru, China, N Korea, Iran, Venezuela etc

Countries like Brazil, S Africa, Turkey and Hungary must be given a clear ultimatum - You are either with us or against us

I must reluctantly state that the notion of cooperation with Rogue States isn't practical. We have been sleep walking for far too long.

We must decide if we are going to fight to preserve our World Order - let the Rogue nations do their own thing but we cannot fund them. It will be gradual but trade with China and India must be drastically reduced
I agree 100% with all that you say. But I cringe a little at the "we" part.

A lot of people on here feel we are morally superior to our western block neighbours, due to our neutrality. It reminds me of a situation you often see in parks - a little dog barking at a dog 10 times his size, while crouching between his master's feet.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼