Russell Brand

Opinions?

I think he's mostly an up his own arse twat myself with little moments of inspiration thrown in.

Anyone remember him on mtv back in the 90's? He used to go to raves I think off his nuts on drugs and interview random festival goers talking complete drugged up shit. Impossible to find any footage of this today on youtube.

I'm not a newbie by the way. Just been banned about 300 times.

Opinions?

I think he's mostly an up his own arse twat myself with little moments of inspiration thrown in.

Anyone remember him on mtv back in the 90's? He used to go to raves I think off his nuts on drugs and interview random festival goers talking complete drugged up shit. Impossible to find any footage of this today on youtube.

what exactly are his talents ?

Don't find him funny or smart. Sometimes he talks some basic common sense but because they hype it up the delivery is lost its more about Russell out smuging the smugarrati

Opinions?

1min 45ish.

Opinions?

Think I saw him in a movie once that was ok, never actually watched anything of his deliberately but anybody that can make a fortune out of being "drugged" out of their face all the time on telly must be a genius.

Welcome back oh multi banned one, you must be good if you've been banned that many times.:)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

21st Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼