Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

8 bit Christmas.
8/10
Reluctantly watched this with the greater family with an age range of 9 to 62 and everyone had a great time and was pleasantly surprised. Not usually one for nostalgia but this was done very well. if you are a kid of the 80’s you’ll love it and so will your kids. Replace a Nintendo/ cabbage patch kid from back then with your kids desire for a phone today.
Just a good clean fun movie for the holidays.
Highly recommend.

Watched Unforgivable with Sandra Bullock (it's Christmas and the wife and kids insisted) and despite all the criticism it got I actually didn't think it was that bad. I've certainly watched way worse. 7/10
Agreed, watched it last night too. Feels like a tv special but rather drag it out over 8 episodes it was nicely contained.
They young feisty one from The Fall is in it too.
7/10

For the movie, not yer wan.

8 bit Christmas.
8/10
Reluctantly watched this with the greater family with an age range of 9 to 62 and everyone had a great time and was pleasantly surprised. Not usually one for nostalgia but this was done very well. if you are a kid of the 80’s you’ll love it and so will your kids. Replace a Nintendo/ cabbage patch kid from back then with your kids desire for a phone today.
Just a good clean fun movie for the holidays.
Highly recommend.
I liked it: pure nostalgic escapism.

Also:

Swan Song
8/10

Watched "The Whole Nine Yards" (an oldie but goldie) today, Bruce Willis (playing a hitman) and Mathew Perry(?) Chandler Bing from Friends (playing a dentist). Very enjoyable and a lasher of an actress gets her baps out too. Good yarn. Well worth a watch. 8.5/10

No Time to Die.......6 ish

Collapsing under the weight of a self indulgent end of an era nostalgia fest with hat tips in music and script and even a villain reminiscent of Dr No.
Pity really cos Craig has been excellent.

It's like they were saying to themselves "should we put in one more "reminiscing coming to an end " piece, yes? Ok but this is the last one. Ok ok just one more........

As for 007 eile - we get it, huge debate can JB be black , or a woman......about as subtle as a brick.....but in fairness you could see her getting the gig if it wasn't for the last credits message.

I watched the "Mogs Out of Mogsville".

It's about man-children that post on teh INTERNET cos they have fuck all else to do with their lives.

They think that their opinions are important until others realise that their opinions are the exact same as to what their political views are and they parrot what they read in the newspaper, radio, and internet as FACT.

They get older and try to tell the younger people that they've been made fools of and to realise that their opinions are talking points given to them by others yet they insist that they know what is right and decide to kill anyone that disagrees with the "true" narrative.

Directed by Hitler Stalin. A Swiss Jewish Russianist Chinese Irishman that speaks French & Italian. Essentially my next door neighbour that's getting his :)

10/10 A+ 100%

I watched the "Mogs Out of Mogsville".

It's about man-children that post on teh INTERNET cos they have fuck all else to do with their lives.

They think that their opinions are important until others realise that their opinions are the exact same as to what their political views are and they parrot what they read in the newspaper, radio, and internet as FACT.

They get older and try to tell the younger people that they've been made fools of and to realise that their opinions are talking points given to them by others yet they insist that they know what is right and decide to kill anyone that disagrees with the "true" narrative.

Directed by Hitler Stalin. A Swiss Jewish Russianist Chinese Irishman that speaks French & Italian. Essentially my next door neighbour that's getting his :)

10/10 A+ 100%
This from a lad rattled across various threads tonight because he got banned.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 4pm

More events ▼