Pubs reopening June 29th

There's an ad up on Indeed today, from a very well run and decent pub in the city.

Looking for a "senior bartender" and paying €11. You're not even going to get a college student for that, never mind a senior bartender.

Thanks for the tip off, I've sent in my cv. I have to prove I'm actively looking for work to keep the jobseeker sons of bitches of my case.

There's an ad up on Indeed today, from a very well run and decent pub in the city.

Looking for a "senior bartender" and paying €11. You're not even going to get a college student for that, never mind a senior bartender.

“Senior” you say?

GIGCX7C.gif

:lol!:

This was discussed in another thread so I said I'd direct the discussion in here

Should the Up the ra Song be played in pubs?

We have so many British people here, both tourists and residents, and it's likely that some of them frequent our public houses. Is it fair for them to have to listen to songs glorifying an organisation that hates them?

If I was paying €6 for a pint of beer and the barman put on a song with lyrics like "fuck you EnnisY ya cunt" or "get the fuck out of my country EnnisY ya bollox", I'd feel uncomfortable and probably wouldn't go back to that pub.

Also ironically, I wonder how many regulars in the British owned Linen Weaver would sing along if this song came on?

This was discussed in another thread so I said I'd direct the discussion in here

Should the Up the ra Song be played in pubs?

We have so many British people here, both tourists and residents, and it's likely that some of them frequent our public houses. Is it fair for them to have to listen to songs glorifying an organisation that hates them?

If I was paying €6 for a pint of beer and the barman put on a song with lyrics like "fuck you EnnisY ya cunt" or "get the fuck out of my country EnnisY ya bollox", I'd feel uncomfortable and probably wouldn't go back to that pub.

Also ironically, I wonder how many regulars in the British owned Linen Weaver would sing along if this song came on?

Sings up the ra,

sits down to cheer on English football team.

These people are morons.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Blue Steel

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼