Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

is there any such thing as a barber like??? a lot of people would be able to cut mens hair with a few hours training.... im bald but i nedd a hair cut every three or four weeks, as with male pattern baldness hair still grows on the sides of your head...i get a zero on top and a half on the sides and back... i called into the guy oppoosite turners cross church about sixmonths ago and he says miminum charge is 25 euro....so i said no thanks and left never to go back there...anyway i usually pay 12 to 15 euro and usually give a tip of a few euro...

is there any such thing as a barber like??? a lot of people would be able to cut mens hair with a few hours training.... im bald but i nedd a hair cut every three or four weeks, as with male pattern baldness hair still grows on the sides of your head...i get a zero on top and a half on the sides and back... i called into the guy oppoosite turners cross church about sixmonths ago and he says miminum charge is 25 euro....so i said no thanks and left never to go back there...anyway i usually pay 12 to 15 euro and usually give a tip of a few euro...
My eldest son went to that guy in Turners Cross before.
Weird setup from the start.. Only a young fella in there, but he could barely cut hair.

Last time he went, it was about 15 mins from closing, and he was told he was closing, and appointment only.

There was nobody else there, so my son left.

Kind weird fish there to be honest.

I went to get a bazzar a few times in a premises in barrack street. I thing Hurley Was his name. He was a big guy middle aged and was the image of Fred Elliot of corornation street.
That was about 5 years ago. I see the premises is closed for some time .I dont know where he is gone.

I remember him - think he was from Macroom originally. He ued to sweat profusely and he was always giving out to his son who only ever seemed to sweep the floor. Barber would be calling him a lazy so and so in front of the customers and all.
He used always be on and on about JBM and how he knew him well. I'd say JBM never darkened his door 😂

My eldest son went to that guy in Turners Cross before.
Weird setup from the start.. Only a young fella in there, but he could barely cut hair.

Last time he went, it was about 15 mins from closing, and he was told he was closing, and appointment only.

There was nobody else there, so my son left.

Kind weird fish there to be honest.
must be one of those twats who wants only bookings via their app....few times seen places empty and turning me down saying only by app.....my hairdos are max 20 mins...sure if he wants to turn down cash

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼