Prague Hotels

Hopefully off to Prague in a couple of weeks...had a look on Expedia and there's a lot to choose from so I thought I'd see if anyone can recommend anything!

Want to keep the cost fairly low...three nights, trying to limit it to €350 total (for two of us sharing), decent grade hotel and central.

Suggestions welcome!
Thanks!

Thanks! That looks pretty damn good for the price! How long does it take into the city on the tube, and was it expensive? Do you know how late they run?

Tube takes about 15 mins to W square - underground system is piss easy to understand, there are only three lines! I think a day pass on the tube was about €4 but im not certain, tubes ran til about midnight.

Beware though, there is NOTHING out near the hotel apart from a used car lot and a discount supermarket so if you are looking for bars, clubs etc then you will need to be in the city centre - i dont know how much taxis rip you off over there as we didnt get any.

The torture museum is well worth a visit. Across the road from the torture museum there is a strip club ( bear with me, im going somewhere with this!!) and next to that is a cafe/restuarant. Go there and order the chilli hot chocolate - it is fecking divine and if you sit outside they will bring you blankets. Nicest place in Prague for people watching imo.

The communism museum was the highlight of my trip. Well worth a visit.

I really enjoyed that too.

Give yourself plenty of time there though Daisy - there is an awful lot of stuff to read so it takes time to get through it, even though it is a small museum.

We took a day trip to Terezin to see the concentration camp there - very interesting but harrowing. It is about an hour from Prague by bus.

The Park Hotel isn't central but straight outside the door is a tram that takes you to the centre in 10 mins. Loads of pubs and restaurants nearby and the beautiful Stromovka park just down the road for a walk in the old royal hunting grounds. Complete with outdoor beer stalls and klobasa (hot dog but nicer) stands. 4* hotel, I paid 224 euro for a twin room last November.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼