Portugal

Any tips all? Thinking of heading next summer. Won't be hitting the Algarve. Mainly the Northern half.
Obidos , north of Lisbon very nice walled city. Porto (at least 2 days if you're feeling adventurous). Sintra has numerous palaces to visit. Lisbon of course (my favourite).

Obidos , north of Lisbon very nice walled city. Porto (at least 2 days if you're feeling adventurous). Sintra has numerous palaces to visit. Lisbon of course (my favourite).

:cool:
In Oporto all the good bars and restaurants are down by the estuary. It could be very cold and damp at this time of year. Very hilly city also.
Lisbon is a wonderful city I agree.

Sound lads. I'll be going next summer. Will fly in to Porto and will stay at least two nights. Maybe head to wine country for a couple of nights also. After that work my way down to Lisbon for three nights. Probably be away for 10-12 nights.

Sound lads. I'll be going next summer. Will fly in to Porto and will stay at least two nights. Maybe head to wine country for a couple of nights also. After that work my way down to Lisbon for three nights. Probably be away for 10-12 nights.

a visit to the port cellars in Porto is a must, also the water front bars

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼