Places that won't reopen

Thanks for posting the information that everyone knows and nobody asked for.

I am not explaining defamation law to you. The post should have been removed, and it was.

Don't know what post was removed, but as even you could be able to work out I haven't defamed anyone.

Not sure that everybody knew all of the information btw, but maybe it was common knowledge at your truck-stop.

Where farmland ends and starts, basically. Not really "city" then.

There was a donkey grazing in Ballinlough up to a few years ago. I came across a couple of sheep (not in the jimmy or MOE way) grazing in a field along the Douglas Road only about 5 years ago. My buddy grew up on a farm that was right at the back of Collins Barracks wall. So there was farmland within even the old city bounds. Don't think it quite works like where there is farmland it's no longer the city

Where farmland ends and starts, basically. Not really "city" then.
Is the dog track in the city? The city boundaries were extended a number of years ago. Places like Ballincollig, Blarney and Glanmire are all now part of the city. There is farmland in each. These have been part of the commuter belt for decades so them being within the city makes sense. I’ve always considered Glanmire part of the Northside.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Reggae Sundays with Live Band Yes i & DJ Gwada Mike

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼