Piers Morgan meets a bigger langer than himself

what is Alex Jones? I thought he was one of these anti government conspiracey theory nut loops and now he's practically a right wing republican. i am as confused as him id say!

what is Alex Jones? I thought he was one of these anti government conspiracey theory nut loops and now he's practically a right wing republican. i am as confused as him id say!

You can make a die hard conspiracy freak or a dyed in the wool liberal a republican by intimidating that you may seize their fire arms.

The flippant insults that the crazy Yank was throwing reminded me of Alan Partridge accusing the farmers of totally crazy shit.
I was actually waiting for "You... you.... you..... Englishmen, you make pigs smoke."

He just remained professional while letting the guy shoot himself in the foot (geddit?) by making himself look like a proper nutcase (think Gaybo and P Flynn), Yer man simply re-inforces his opponents opinion of him as a simplistic moron.

Good Job Piers.

What a shame George Carlin or Bill Hicks or no longer with us. Would love to have seen either of them go up agianst Piers Morgan on a subject like this and tear him a new arsehole without having to shout and rant like that gobshite Alex Jones.

What a shame George Carlin or Bill Hicks or no longer with us. Would love to have seen either of them go up agianst Piers Morgan on a subject like this and tear him a new arsehole without having to shout and rant like that gobshite Alex Jones.

Really??? I'd have imagined that Carlin or Hicks would have played the part of Morgan and tore that inbred hick a new one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼