Who is the SF IOTY 2018?

• Lee Bushwacker for his one club men

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's that time and remember folks, it's just banter. Poll closes on the 29th

:x-mas:

Let me get this straight.

First of all I've no problem being on any poll. Love the bantz.

But you and red&blue were nominated and seconded but yet no sign of either of you on the poll. Now you are tearing the shit out of Dan on the LF for not allowing democracy but yet you are doing the same here.

wewygi :lol!:

Let me get this straight.

First of all I've no problem being on any poll. Love the bantz.

But you and red&blue were nominated and seconded but yet no sign of either of you on the poll. Now you are tearing the shit out of Dan on the LF for not allowing democracy but yet you are doing the same here.

wewygi :lol!:

You were asked to provide evidence via a link which you ignored and unfortunately I am not here to hold your hand if you can not follow a simple instruction.

Link? What did I say on that thread?

#democracy #transparency

:x-mas:

Lee is far from an idiot. I love that guy. He's great for banter. :bday:

Billy, you are right..he's not an idiot...he's just a patronising English cunt (default setting for them) who thinks he's the only one here who can elaborate or consolidate, clearly the wank is wrong..smirk....whatever...just a twat ...even money a Leefatwan couldn't even be a goalie.

Billy, you are right..he's not an idiot...he's just a patronising English cunt (default setting for them) who thinks he's the only one here who can elaborate or consolidate, clearly the wank is wrong..smirk....whatever...just a twat ...even money a Leefatwan couldn't even be a goalie.

Lee is English? I never knew that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼