Official Serie A thread

We'll swap them for Rashford. That Juve board might need feeding soon.

Everyone's a winner.
Cant believe Juve have ended up in this shit again after their previous. Football fans hate them in Italy, not hard to understand why but i always had a soft spot for the club after the Channel 4 years of Goallllazzzzzoooooo and Roberto Baggio :)

Chiesa would be a savage buy for any of the prem sides IMO, possibly an ideal replacement for Mane

Last edited:
Cant believe Juve have ended up in this shit again after their previous. Football fans harte them in Italy, not hard to understand why but i always had a soft spot for the club after the Channel 4 years of Goallllazzzzzoooooo and Roberto Baggio :)

Chiesa would be a savage buy for any of the prem sides IMO, possibly an ideal replacement for Mane
Don't be giving them ideas please m8.

Yep. Very direct, very mobile. Hell of a player.

Only just back from the bones of 1 yr out with a cruciate injury - so I'm sure lots of clubs will be keeping tabs on how he looks in Serie A once the domestic scene cranks into gear again.

not sure where to stick this but seeing as he spent most of his career in Serie A I'll put it here. RIP

Fantastic player, vile individual.

FmiPLx8XEAAki8l

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼