Official Pro Wrestling Thread

First time I stayed up until 4 AM to watch anything WWE related in over 20 years I'd say.

Was worth it. Seth/ Mcintyre/Priest was brilliant, as was Bayley Iyo Sky, and the main event will be seen as a classic long after we're all dead and buried.

Totally gave up on Wrestling a few years ago tbh, as it was shocking, but I'm being reeled back in I have to admit.

Finally got around to watching it with the young fella last night (Well I say young fella , he's 18 now!) Was a great Mania and the Main Event was a good way to finish the story. You'd have to think that the Undertaker spot was Austin's right? I mean The Rock and Taker had very little in the way of a rivalry going back? Would have been some pop if the glass broke and the 3:16 video wall lit up. Paul Heyman's HOF speech will no doubt end up being the most edited item on the history of the Network, he didn't hold back .

Finally got around to watching it with the young fella last night (Well I say young fella , he's 18 now!) Was a great Mania and the Main Event was a good way to finish the story. You'd have to think that the Undertaker spot was Austin's right? I mean The Rock and Taker had very little in the way of a rivalry going back? Would have been some pop if the glass broke and the 3:16 video wall lit up. Paul Heyman's HOF speech will no doubt end up being the most edited item on the history of the Network, he didn't hold back .
Late to this but i believe you are 100% correct there. Seemingly the original plan was Austin but a deal couldn’t be worked out in time. Taker was Plan B.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Shlomo Franklin

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼