OFFICIAL IOTY 2020 Adjudicators Democratic Elections

IOTY 2020 Adjudicator Triumvirate Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Dan and Rox couldn't even last a day without making a holy show of the entire thing, this is now the OFFICIAL IOTY 2020 Jew Dictators Democratic Election Thread

Same procedure as every year m8s.

Last edited:
Good man BandonY.. I’ve had enough Trumpian carry on for a lifetime, someone has to protect democracy

My first nom is Matlock
My second mom is DonnY Hump, the only one of the 3 to conduct himself with some decorum

Disgraceful scenes over there.

It was going so well. Some good noms, some bad noms that were fairly dealt with.

Then the lads, disgraced themselves with some nonsense noms for Mattie.

Dan nom nomed Mattie for arguing. Sweet baby Jesus, that’s like nominating Santa for delivering presents.

Then Rox disgraced us further. He nominated Mattie for not liking ABBA. We were descending into the realms of farce.

Well, it’s obvious now, that dictatorships don’t work. And even in these Covid times , we must cling to democracy.

As the most high dictator, I declare the other thread null and void. We must return this to the electorate.

Power to the people.

Disgraceful scenes over there.

It was going so well. Some good noms, some bad noms that were fairly dealt with.

Then the lads, disgraced themselves with some nonsense noms for Mattie.

Dan nom nomed Mattie for arguing. Sweet baby Jesus, that’s like nominating Santa for delivering presents.

Then Rox disgraced us further. He nominated Mattie for not liking ABBA. We were descending into the realms of farce.

Well, it’s obvious now, that dictatorships don’t work. And even in these Covid times , we must cling to democracy.

As the most high dictator, I declare the other thread null and void. We must return this to the electorate.

Power to the people.

So it's ok to nominate Rebs for arguing but not Matlock?

You would want to consider your position very carefully, pal.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

21st May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼