Noel Long, Passage West

"Upon his release, Long headed to the UK but he was soon in trouble again, pleading guilty to burglary after he broke into three houses in Penrhyn Bay in Llandudno, North Wales, and stole property worth £117 and a van. He avoided a jail term by agreeing to return to Ireland.

Long returned to Cork. Some time afterwards he travelled to Ballymena in Co Antrim to join the Royal Irish Rangers and returned to the UK with the regiment in 1969, despite having given an undertaking to the court in Caernarfonshire in June 1967 not to return to the UK for three years."

Came from a decent hard-working family in Liam Lynch Park. What an absolute scumbag that c*nt is and he can have NO excuses. I hope he dies a long lonely and painful death in prison.

I googled the name and Douglas Mills as his face is familiar and I thought it might have been from a garage on the Mills.

This other article popped up, Christ he has been up to all sorts of nasties if what is alleged in this article is true!

I’d say the amount of scary people that live and work amongst us is frightening.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Afro House & Amapiano #18

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼