Must.... Own....property....

House prices collapsed m8.

15 years later they're only reaching their previous level.
Yes but I'd reckon over and beyond their previous level as you exemplify in this thread, my point is with an increase in economic resources funding should have been inputted into housing to sustain purchasing power or maybe that was stymied by the bailouts enforced through taxation and inflation towards the international gamblers ie the bondholders.

Yes but I'd reckon over and beyond their previous level as you exemplify in this thread, my point is with an increase in economic resources funding should have been inputted into housing to sustain purchasing power or maybe that was stymied by the bailouts enforced through taxation and inflation towards the international gamblers ie the bondholders.

Wat

I've no idea what you are trying to say.
If it's above your head I understand as you were. Let me put it another way, the above pic of the shitebox property for rent with no parking at an astronomical price which is way over "the average industrial wage" in a week for the ordinary person would not be at the same level 15 years ago, the rent would be way below the asking price.

If it's above your head I understand as you were. Let me put it another way, the above pic of the shitebox property for rent with no parking at an astronomical price which is way over "the average industrial wage" in a week for the ordinary person would not be at the same level 15 years ago, the rent would be way below the asking price.

2400 quid for some dump in Cork is nuts but the story that ran a few weeks ago that Irish rents had risen by 85% in 12 years, far outstripping European equivalents is just pure manipulated stats.

Our rental market and property sales market nosedived after 2007.

The idea that our rental market surged as others remained static is a nonsense that ignores the preceding years collapse in rental prices.

Ive no idea what muddled point you are trying to make and tbh I dont think you do either.

2400 quid for some dump in Cork is nuts but the story that ran a few weeks ago that Irish rents had risen by 85% in 12 years, far outstripping European equivalents is just pure manipulated stats.

The idea that our rental market surged as others remained static is a nonsense that ignores the preceding years collapse in rental prices.

Ive no idea what muddled point you are trying to make and tbh I dont think you do either.

Yes, you are right rental prices remained bouyant with the economy. Once you get a thumbs up from Earl you are bulletproof inspite of BS.

He's been drinking. He'll wake up tomorrow and agree with you. I've been down this road before. I've no problem with the guy but that's my experience

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼