Munster - all wumming aside

but it's a Limerick team really isn't it. Let's be honest. I don't remember one person in school following them, or even being into rugby to be honest and I've no doubt there were and are schools that were solely into rugby but weren't Cork Con always the team to support.

So what happened?

but it's a Limerick team really isn't it. Let's be honest. I don't remember one person in school following them, or even being into rugby to be honest and I've no doubt there were and are schools that were solely into rugby but weren't Cork Con always the team to support.

So what happened?

Things change ?

What else is there to do in the winter ? Wait until the GAA summer championship ?

Watch the Premierleague borefest ?

I was always taken to the inter-provincials as a kid and knew the whole Munster panel all my life! It was always a big deal. Those matches used to be packed out, especially the Munster Ulster matches.

Never been to a rugby match and never will. But you have to hand it to the rugby lads.
Great atmosphere. Lots of colour. Packed house. And a winning team.
They are excellent at marketing and branding their product and the GAA are a million miles behind them. It's a harsh reality.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼