Most Confusing Day In Norrie Land Today

The Judge

Happy Fathers Day!!!Lots of young kids confused today,north of the river.Wondering who they should give the card they made last week in school to.Probably even worse for those that have two same sex female parents.....Mad ;-)

Generally my understanding is that schools just ask "who would you like to make your father's day card for?" in such cases.

How do you decide which one is the father?

Which ever one is the "top"? Not sure they'll want to be disclosing that information to either the child or the teacher.

How do you decide which one is the father?

Which ever one is the "top"? Not sure they'll want to be disclosing that information to either the child or the teacher.

Are you actually dumb, or do you just pretend to be dumb?

I'm never quite sure with you...

The child decides who to make the card for. It might be for a parent, or a grandparent, or an uncle or a friend. Their decision is unlikely to be based on their parent's sexual preferences, nor are lesbians likely to describe themselves as tops or bottoms.

Are you actually dumb, or do you just pretend to be dumb?

I'm never quite sure with you...

The child decides who to make the card for. It might be for a parent, or a grandparent, or an uncle or a friend. Their decision is unlikely to be based on their parent's sexual preferences, nor are lesbians likely to describe themselves as tops or bottoms.

Wow !

Someone is a mood today. The thread title is a hint that there might be banter about

Pour yourself a green tea and put your feet up.

Deep breaths and use those counselling skills on yourself

Ommmm

Happy Fathers Day!!!Lots of young kids confused today,north of the river.Wondering who they should give the card they made last week in school to.Probably even worse for those that have two same sex female parents.....Mad ;-)

🤔
The dad's won't notice. They've been on the Dutch Gold since this time last year!😉

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼