ministry of the bleedin obvious thread.

just heard this on TV3.

" RESEARCH HAS SHOWN that kids who exercise are less likely to be obese than kids who don't"

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. are there actually people getting paid to come to these conclusions, and if there are, where do i apply?

TV3, the same station that brings you such trash as "mothers that eat their own young" and "Celebrity death survival island". Come on, the top story on their news is always about some famous person doing something stupid.

TV3, the same station that brings you such trash as "mothers that eat their own young" and "Celebrity death survival island". Come on, the top story on their news is always about some famous person doing something stupid.

not as bad as channel 4 with their "my fake baby" programme fuckin hell

Ya they are as bad as each other, I despise those types of shows, just trash for the old gray matter IMO. In fairness channel 4's news is ok, I watch it of an afternoon when I'm free from college and their coverage of issues is far less sensationalist then TV3. They have become the equivalent of the Sun newspaper on TV.

Ya they are as bad as each other, I despise those types of shows, just trash for the old gray matter IMO. In fairness channel 4's news is ok, I watch it of an afternoon when I'm free from college and their coverage of issues is far less sensationalist then TV3. They have become the equivalent of the Sun newspaper on TV.

my fake baby was shocking. it was about women who wanted a doll that looked like a real baby & tbh the dolls looked like babys on a mortuary slab.

one woman had a doll made to look like her grandson when he was born & actually showed it to her grandson who promptly called her "numb nuts"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼