Michael D Higgins let them all come

In a speech in Leipzig a few days ago Michael D Higgins President of Ireland, stated that Ireland was open to all the peoples of the world as a home.
Does that mean his grand home in the Phoenix Park will now be used as a Direct Provision Center.?
Mehole Martin advocated surrender of our Sovereignty to the EU
Simon Coveney pursues his 2040 policy of inviting another million immigrant.
Who represents the plain people of Ireland who have had no say in these decisions.
I support the Israel policy on migrants.

In a speech in Leipzig a few days ago Michael D Higgins President of Ireland, stated that Ireland was open to all the peoples of the world as a home.
Does that mean his grand home in the Phoenix Park will now be used as a Direct Provision Center.?
Who represents the plain people of Ireland who have had no say in these decisions.

Obviously it doesn't because he doesn't own it but any non tinfoil hat wearing simpleton would realise that.

Any chance of a link so those of us who dont wear tinfoil hats can see what really happened?

If you spent less time watching Love Island on TV and a little on the real world news, you would be in danger of being informed and possibly become capable of making intelligent contributions to this fine forum.
You will not find reports of Michael D's speech on Paddys Pravda.

If you spent less time watching Love Island on TV and a little on the real world news, you would be in danger of being informed and possibly become capable of making intelligent contributions to this fine forum.
You will not find reports of Michael D's speech on Paddys Pravda.

I've never seen love island.

So no links then?

I agree with him,
Yours sincerely,
A person from Ireland.

Run for President in the next election. Then when you’re President you can contradict all this stuff.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼