Messi better than Maradona

Forget about Jose's stock and what not.

Some young buck on college placement is claiming that Messi is better than Maradona after last night. He is 23.

I'm gettin angry

Diego was doing it all while off his head on coke, Best was 3/4's pissed and probably just finished banging a miss world and was still managed to do what he did.

Messi is good but boring. He should get himself a drug habit, then he may be regarded as one of the greatest....

Diego was doing it all while off his head on coke, Best was 3/4's pissed and probably just finished banging a miss world and was still managed to do what he did.

Messi is good but boring. He should get himself a drug habit, then he may be regarded as one of the greatest....

Nail on the head

fuck sake, Maradonna hardly knew his legs belonged to him half the time he was rounding fellas I'd say

Messi needs to get real - get off his head on crack and then see how good he actually is

My guess is he would be shit on drugs >>> he's shit

Yup, i'd seriously question Maradona being the world's greatest given how much coke he used.

Messi is on the right track.

If he can stay injury free and if he can do it at a world cup then the comparisons can be re-examined in a few years.

He's by far and away the best player in the world at the moment.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼