Matlock hate work

Mick said:
they're alright i suppose. They're not a patch on the auld granny knickers though

bloomers.jpg
hubba hubba hubba

Oh

Dear

Christ

Once had to write an essay on "humour" for laughing in class. Turned it into a 4 page dissertation on the life of "Hugh Moore" fictional Irish-Uruguayan composer, seefarer and womaniser. She got the irony.

Change your job if you don't like it, don't waste your time complaining about it. Do something now if you want to make things better.

tucker lyons said:
lines? lines?? lines???

did they not just bate the shit out of ya like they did us?

tucker

I got 30 lines once for talking, I misheard and only did 20, so I got bate as well, with the leg of a chair!!!

Razz said:
I got 30 lines once for talking, I misheard and only did 20, so I got bate as well, with the leg of a chair!!!

I used to get lines, had to write out paragraphs and once in 1st class - I was only 7 - and my old witch of a teacher caught me by the ear and twisted it ... hated school ...

When I was in 6th class, I got given a one page essay. I don't remember the title or what I was supposed to have done, but I do remember feeling aggrieved, because I didn't think I'd deserved it.

So, I didn't do it. The rule was that if you didn't do an essay, it was doubled for the next day. After a little bit over a week of holding out, I was up to a 64 page essay. The fucker of a teacher made me sit down over a couple of days in class and do it. That taught me everything I knew about geometric progressions...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼